.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy Friday :)

Woohoo its the weekend!! I was able to get a lot accomplished this week and the kids are doing so wonderfully.

Butterfly brought her Barbie Rock Star Guitar thingy to show-n-share today. She had been waiting for this day all week. Nothing like seeing a 4 yr old singing "What a Girl Wants" into a headset as she jams her electric guitar. Man is she cute. Her teachers are expecting quite a show. I might slip up there later to take some pics.

Turtle is reading about a book a day. It blows my mind. He is 7 and he reads almost as fast as I do. Ok, thats not saying much but he is amazing. He is reading Captain Underpants currently and he loves the Series of Unfortunate Events books.

Froggy is happy to be back in school. He made his aide a necklace over the break and couldn't wait to give it to her. Sandy was out because of knee surgery but she made a special stop into school to see Froggy. That made his week.

Froggy and Turtle have been on me too... I forgot to pay for the lunches so they have had to eat peanut butter sammiches. I paid today so they could have their Friday pizza.

This weekend D will have them. I miss them already. Its so funny, it was hard when they first came back from TN, but now I miss them everyday. I can't wait until I'm back in school so they can see me being productive again. I worry about setting a positive example for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Captain Underpants"?

Hey! That's MY secret identity! :-D

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home