.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

TV

I noticed something about myself recently and I wanted to share. Over the summer I didn't have TV. I listened to the radio and got my news off the internet. I hadn't noticed until now how it really affected me. I knew I had more time and all that, but what I didn't realize is my creativity spiked. At first I chalked it up the ebbs and flows of life. Now, I am beginning to see things a little differently.

I've had TV now for around 4 months or so. During that time I started this blog and really began writing again. As the weather turned cold, I found myself indoors more and more. It seems like my creativity stems from the beauty of nature in all its forms.
So I theorized that my blockage was caused from the lack of outside time. But then again, I don't think so. IT seems when I don't watch any form of electronic media, including mindless surfing, my creativity spikes. I think it shuts down the creative centers in my brain for some reason. Possibly it just preoccupies them. Mind numbing madness I suppose. Have I mentioned, I have way too much time on my hands :)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home