.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Walka Walka...

My life has changed dramatically in the last few weeks.

I am now a divorced woman with three children. Its funny, I thought this would scare the crapola out of me but quite the opposite. I feel stronger and more loved than ever. I have become so close to my children its unbelievable. I love this independent me. Not that I wasn't before, but being in a relationship that wasn't working really took a toll on me. My body and mind were hurting so much. I would never wish divorce on my worst enemy. But its over for now and one hurdle is down in that road.

Then three days later of course, I lost my job. Possibly the best thing that could have happened. I have soooo much more time with my kids and self. I can completely focus on my goals now. I was so far off my path with that job. I knew it, but I couldn't see a way out. Its funny how everything becomes so clear when you step out of the fog.

Five days later, I had surgery. Although I do not know the final results of the biopsy, it looks like the growth I had in my side was some type of scar tissue. I will find out for sure on Thursday. Needless to say I was off pain killers in two days and started walking and standing for periods the next day. It will be a week tomorrow and I feel great. I have no pain and the incision is healing well.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm selling my home? No biggie really anymore. I am used to the idea and am looking forward to a fresh new start. But no bites yet. **Fingers crossed**

My Froggy is doing soo much better too. The doctors at UIC are amazing. There are just so few doctors that really specialize in children like Froggy.

I wanted to share with all of you. Because my family and I are doing so well, I never thought last year at this time we would be this healthy, strong and happy.

Thank you so much to all my family and friends who have been there for me. I love and appreciate each and every one of you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talula.
My Dear Friend! I knew you would be just fine!

Your Darling Kids are Lucky!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

I'm glad you're happy. I hope everything works out for you the way you want it to.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful to hear. It is nice to hear happy stories this time of year. ** hugs **

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your path is getting clearer. I am happy for you, and hope things continue to work themselves out.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raises glass*

Here's to the sunrise :-)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home