.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, January 02, 2006

Don't Know How to Post

So I've hit a blockage. I have too much to write about I think. In addition, I don't know how to put it on paper. I'm a talker plain and simple. I love to talk. But see I've realized that I cannot post like I speak. You can take back spoken words so much easier than their written cousins. I have this big right foot that fits so nicely in my mouth, I wouldn't want it to be without work. I mean one of us has to have a job, really.

So I turn to writing again. I will be turning off comments on some of my newer posts. Its not that I don't value all of your thoughts. Its just that I've had some problems with negative comment posting and I want to keep my site positive and full of energy unless I choose it to be any different. Thanks for understanding and I promise it won't be a dull read, lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*leaves positive comment* :-)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Datbury said...

That's why I usually read the news for my comments. You can only post so much of your own orginal thoughts.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home