.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, January 02, 2006

March of the Wee Ones

They're back!!! I couldn't be happier. It was such a wonderful break but its so nice to have them home safe. My hugs and kisses are back, hehe.

I washed the smoke smell off them last night, yuck. And we snuggled. They are home from school today. Although, Mommy thought there was school and drove through town before I realized the neighborhood schools were all closed. Everytime I do that I think to myself, PUT UP THAT DARN CALENDER THEY SEND HOME SILLY AS$!!. Just one of my many many querks hehe.

We will have a restful day the four of us. Reading, coloring and perhaps a trip to the grocery store. Its really great they have one more day of relaxation with me before they have to go back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home