.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kidless Week...

Man i gave my right arm for this...

I really didn't know what I was going to do with myself this week. My X-In-Laws took all three of my babies to TN with them for a week. They fo this about every two or three months. I love it cause I get the much needed rest I so richly deserve and they get to see all there cousins and spend great quality influence time with Grams and Gramps. Yes thats right, by the time they get back I will have to calm them back down to their routine.

So what to do with myself. Man there is tons of stuff I should be doing... But I'm opting for fun. Going shopping, watching movies, dinner with friends, and of course getting crazy drunk a few.

I hung out with a roadie on Monday evening until the wee hours. I couldn't believe the stories, its like I had a live-to-Talula "Behind the Music". It was sooo cool. We laughed, drank, ate pretzels... lets just say I'm glad I had my bodygaurd with me ;). Ty McHenryDude, loves ya Babe.

Sometimes it feels like I am at least 3 different women. Mom by day....party girl by night. For some reason its like someone flips the on switch inside me at aroung 6 O'clock. I think it comes from the many many years I worked on second shift.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talula, you are so very welcome :) My Pleasure and Yes, good times, good memories! I will never look at an ashtray the same way ever again. Nobody deserves to let their hair down more than you! I've got ya back anytime!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaa for you! Now I wish you lived near me so I could drop my kids off. (Just joking!) Enjoy yourself.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home