.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

5 weird Habits

I was tagged by Sticks, so here it goes...

5. Dancing dishes doer. Yep, I shake my rump soapin the glassware.

4. Obsessive tongue chewer. When I concentrate on something i chew on my tongue. I 've done it since I was a kid and I don't even know why.

3. Bad movie lover. When I go through a rough time, nothing cheers me up like a really stupid movie.

2. Procrastinator extraordinaire. I try as hard as I can not to. Its me though, I always want everything to be perfect, so I put things off until I can make them that way. It never stops me from doing things, just makes me rushed a lot.

1. Extreme Love Shower. I smother my kids contantly with affection and compliments. This is my favorite habit. As soon as I pick them up from school, they get a hug, kiss, a big smile, and a "how is your day going, baby?". My mom thinks I spoil them, but I love it so its not changing, hehe.

So there they are just Five Habits of a very odd girl. Tammi was right, its very hard to narrow it down to 5.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hugging on my kids. I'm afraid it will stop when they get older. Sigh.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tongue chewer?

My wife does that.

Usually MY tongue.

I *do* love her so :-)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd tell you my five. LOL I can't make that public. :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Those aren't so weird. I know plenty of mothers that do the affection shower thing. It's healthy and nurturing for the child.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home