.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bend Me Break Me...

Wow its been a bit. So lets play some Ketchup...

I have a new squeeze his name is Doc T. He is funny, cute, charming and best of all he spoils the crap out of me, hehe. He is returning to school for his degree as well. It seems we make a good match. We are both insanely busy newly divorced parents. Neither one of us have much time to devote to a full time relationship. I will keep you posted ;). I am very happy.

Yesterday I got my first bid on my house. It was a low ball and it went no where but it was good to get me started. The activity on the house is starting to pick up now that the holidays are finally over and people are back in a routine.

Tomorrow I begin classes!! I get the luxury of returning to school. I am so excited. My end goal is to achieve a PhD in History (Ancient Japan). For now I am returning for my teaching certificate to teach secondary ed. Soon I will be able to mold the minds of the nations youth, scary ain't it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A heads up... having met you, and then seeing "Bend me, break me,"... and you being a Bad Example Family member...

That's just cruel. ;)

Congrats to Doc T, and you!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

WooHoo!!! School, bids on house(I still have boxes darlin') AND a new squeeze.

Damn girl - you have been busy!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home