.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ok, so I Suck...

I know, I'm a terrible blogger. I am so trying to get into the rhythm of school and everything else. I will be back in full force soon I promise.

here's the dish... I sold my house the closing is on Feb. 24, I found an apartment that I absolutely love and I am so exhausted I can't think straight.

My apartment is the coolest crap ever!! Its a three bedroom apartment with this GREAT attic space. Seriously its like hippie heaven up there. Literally, as you walk up the stairs you can hear a guitar, smoke fills the air and the word HEAVEN is written on the brick supporting post. The floor is covered in various carpets, crap from previous tenants is shoved off into the corners of the huge room, the rafters are old and have signs hanging from them, and the windows are stained glass. This I dub my studio. I will write, draw, and paint. I have screamed in excitement several times since signing the lease. I can walk to my school and I get to keep The-cat-who-would-be-dog and Squirreldog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! And don't worry about irregular posting. At least as far as time in between... I fight with the other. :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so glad to:

1) hear from you

2) hear things are good

3) hear you sold the house

4) hear you found something you love

you need boxes baby?!?!?

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be pictures?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home