.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Friday, November 25, 2005

Four day work

Happy Thanksgiving to all I didn't get to visit yesterday!!!

It was a wonderful thanksgiving here. I went to my sister's, ate and played like a fiend. It was great. In addition to my family, she invited one of her friend's friends, her boyfriend's best friend, and another friend of hers. There was 13 of in all, a perfect number in fact. Her friend's friend was Fredo, he is from Puerto Rico. He rocked. He lead the table in a round of prayers, it was really cool. My family is Catholic, so we usually say the same boring thing lol. It was a very welcome change. My sister's friends are so diverse I love going to visit. It like a mini adventure and the kids really enjoy it.

So now the fun is over and its solid work time for me. The kids are gone for the weekend and I have to paint my whole house, yikes. I am selling it and they are going to start showing it monday. Oh man its a lot of work. I have some people coming over to help, but man I have to stay motivated. I am not lazy, but I am a perfectionist so it takes me forever. Ok done with playtime, have a good weekend all, I'll see you monday!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home