.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lady...like?

What exactly defines a lady?

It has come to my attention (again) that I am not very "ladylike." I hate crossing my legs, i love to sweat and getting dirty is only the half, hehe. However, if I ever want to get a date again, I think I have to at least pretend.

So I have come up with my lady list, the 5 things all ladies must be able to do.

5. Batt Eyelashes.
Well you can't break a sweat, so you have to use all your cuteness to get things done.

4. Walk with flare.
Again, since the last thing you would want is to do anything for yourself, shake it like its hot baby.

3. Giggle often.
Ladies don't beer belly laugh, they giggle, hehe.

2. Shave your arm pits, everyday not just for sex, holidays or summer.
This one actually does require work. If you think you will break a sweat, repeat steps 5 and 4 till someone offers to do it for you.

1. Fart without making a sound. Oh Im sorry, did I say fart? I meant POOF.
A lady must be able to clear a room without leaving a mark, oops i mean making a sound.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think "Lady Like" is over rated! There is nothing hotter than a woman sweatin doing anything! Ever see that commercial on Spike TV. When she's hot it's sexy, when I'm Hot, I stank! LOL

5.Batt Eyelashes? Hmm. Is this really needed? Do you want to come off like a air head that you are not? Get it done if you know how to do it! Then walk with flare that you did!

4.Walk with Flare? Ok, I'm taking this as confidence. I'll buy this because nothing is more sexy than confidence?

3.Giggle Often? Why fake it. Let it Roar if you want. When you run out of breath and it looks like your choking. It's funny!

2.Shave arm pits. Yes! Your not French!

1.Fart without making a sound? How the hell do you do that? Does it hurt to hold it in? LOL Ok, I suppose until you are comfortable with somebody. Keep it quite and in the bathroom!

Here we go again. Another Novel! Why can't I just keep it simple :)


Side Note. Why did my HTML bold tags not work. Crap, I'm not ready for my own blog yet :(

7:05 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

ummm... okay. I didn't think you weren't lady when we met.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never be lady like... those things require you wear a dress... ain't happening.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never happening! i wear a bra, that should be enough!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

The only rule I am breaking here...is the loud laugh...I have been known for an irritating cackle, even snort on occassion....

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home