.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

Ok I'm tagged so here it is

Contagion slapped me upside the head with this meme after meeting me this weekend. Should I be offended?


1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

yes, it plays Tori unless I forget to put her in then it goes BEEEEP... BEEEPPP, and I smack it.

2. What time do you set it for?

I have no clue. I havent switched the time back on it, so its an hour ahead. I think its set for 6:45 which is really 5:45 but actually since it is about 23 minutes fast that would be... ummm... 5:22 a.m.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?

I smack the crap out of my alarm clock. About 6 times i think. Not quite sure.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

I try to be nice to my alarm clock cause its kinda cool. But my previous alarm clocks would eventually stop going off for some reason. I think they were scared of me. They knew the rath of the tired zephyr.

5. It’s time to spread some “It’s Blogcess” linky love.
This isn't a question. Does it actually count?

So there it is, I guess my right big toe is gonna fall off cause I'm not tagging anyone else, lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

See, I told you it wasn't too bad. Good job.

And why is everyone I tagged thinking they did something to piss me off? It's the exact opposite, I'm just doing the first strike before you guys nail me withone of these things! :)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home