.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Froggy Gets Better

My baby is going to get more help. YEAH!! His new doctor is going to network to find a child phychologist closer to my house. It took me two hours to get him to the doctor tonight, but every second of the drive was worth it. I finally feel like we are in a clinic that knows how to treat him. Dr. M thinks my froggy has, in addition to the Asperger's, a mood disorder. He is not sure the type of mood disorder, but he thinks thats why it has been so difficult to treat him.

So its good news. Mommy can relax for a bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taluala My Friend! Have I told you lately that you are one of my Heros!. :) Bless your Heart and I'm glad to hear your Froggy is finially getting the help he deserves!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. I hope he gets the help he needs (and so do you!).

7:57 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Good News...

BTW TAG! You're it!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home