.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

We have enough Youth, how bout a fountain of Smart?

I wish I knew what happened to my finese. I had it once, in fact, I was FULL of it, lol. Seriously, my tolerence level for stupidity has evaporated. I used to be tolerant and patient, now I'm bitchy and pushy. The funny part is I think I like the latter. I get more accomplished. Alas, when you have to deal with stupidity on a daily basis, you must finese. How do I get it back?

I've thought of some role playing exercises... (I am person A)

Person B: After some "thought", I have decided that it would be more efficient to drive backwards everywhere. If you drive backwards the odometer will count down and your gas gage will go up.

Person A: (Breathes deeply) I really like your ingenuity. You broke that box right down haven't you. We will try that and see how it goes.

What do you think? Am I on the right path?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Oh you got finesse....some people I'm thinkin' of just wouldn't recognize it if you bitch slapped 'em with it!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger TalulaZephyr said...

you do know why i made myself person A, right...lmao.

Smile its Wednesday!
Oh yeah, sorry mama, hehe.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me Person B did NOT really say those things. If they did, I highly suggest you tell them to jump off a building... because they would lose time on the way down and get younger.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that blogging made me grossly intolerant of stupidity.

Before meeting all the smart folks in the 'sphere, I just sort of accepted being surrounded by the chronically dim.

Now I know that it doesn't have to be that way, and it just makes being amongst slow folk THAT much harder to take.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home