.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where does it come from?

Ok seriously, I really have no clue. The poems are loosely based on my life, sometimes not at all, could be a dream or it could be something that happened to someone I know. But mostly they are thoughts, fragments I piece together. At any given time I have about a thousand thoughts running through my head, as well as pictures and feelings. To keep me sane and keep it all straight I write, read and draw.

I love creating something with my hands. Writing is relatively new to me. I've never thought of myself as a writer. I have always been an artist. I'm not sure if I am any good, but I love drawing, painting, sculpting, and building. In fact, it really never mattered if it was any good. It was just me, its always been me. Its what I do. Its the one thing I don't need anyone's approval for. If you hate it, cool... it wasn't meant for you then. I think the people my art and writing are meant for find it. I am positive that my work means something different to every single person who views or reads it. I am interested in creating emotions inside someone. If I can make someone feel for just one second, that piece was worth all my effort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean the one where you are driving with the radio way up? Perfects moments! Sunsets! Perfect Moments!

Keep your writing! Keep your creativity! It makes you, You! And you fill up everyones heart you meet with sunshine!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home