.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Dance in the Streets Nekkie

Woohoo! Its Friday!!!!!

Man it did not come soon enough. HALLOWEEN is upon us WOOOOOO (I scared you.)

Time for me to visit my sisters and haunt the town. I rented some scarey movies to round out the weekend, so I am all set to scare the sh1t out of myself all alone watching these things, lol. I will let you know if I sleep with my baseball bat.

The kids are all set: Froggy is Dracula, Turtle is YugiOH, Butterfly is the Devil (hehe).

I love Halloween, the stories, houses and candies. This weekend I will also be taking the kids driving to look at all the spooky houses. I'm so excited! I only wish they were old enough for haunted houses. They get too scared yet. But in a few more years, just in enough time for them to want nothing to do with mommy, they will be ready and I will beg them to let me take them, lol. I am sure I will hear the phrase, "But Mom, all my friends are here, can you please just drop us off?" I'm sniffling already. Oh well, I got em now so I get to drag em all around town and spend all day with em :).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My only question is! What are you dressing up as? You have to you know!

12:19 AM  
Blogger TalulaZephyr said...

Well my original idea was.. Corp. Ladder-- me in a suit, ladder on my back, knee pads, and brown on my nose... but im going as a Witch lmao

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not bad!

I was thinking of going as a Door Mat! Making a suit out of astro turf with words on it that reads don't tread on me.. LOL

Alas. I'm going to be at work of course! But this past weekend. I was at the bar and lots of people were all dressed up.. The Kareokee dude was Gene simmons.. To the nine's! Perfect! There was this whole table dressed up in the costumes of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Janet and Magenta were smoking hot. LOL

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home