.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mantra

Sorry this one is a day late but here you go:)....

When your boss gives you a rought time ....

Dude, I could totally stuff him in a locker right now!


Trust me it will make you chuckle inside thinking of his flailing limbs.
And as you lock the door his little screams no one can hear. Oh my its gonna be a fun day for me, lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tie up his hands and cover the front vents so he can't see out! LOL Maybe the old poop in a bag on the step could be applied to this. LOL

I gotta stop! Too Much Fun..

7:08 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

You do realize how very possible that is for me, right? I mean, think about it. He ain't no bigger than a minute......

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atomic wedgie, THEN stuff him in the locker :-)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home