.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nut Job

I couldn't make this up if I tried!!!

I am going to get a NUT JOB tomorrow at work!! LMFAO Now I know what your thinking...she doesn't have the right equipment for a nut job, does she?
Apparently White Bread, i mean bossman, thinks I do. He voluteered me to head up the nut gifts for our customers. I am suprised he didn't ask me to bake cookies on top of it. I am not a raging feminist at all, but seriously folks, I work as a process engineer and estimator. I am not sure where nuts come into play.

BALLS, maybe, but no nuts!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. Send them all cheese and see what he says! And than answer "but I thought you had to have them to send them!"

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna sit here & giggle inappropriately :-)

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might I suggest you get bolts and nuts? GRIN

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, here is what you do. On your last day. You walk up to the boss and say here are your nuts and give him one square right in the Sack. LOL

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home