.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

Not my first time at the ball...

Since this is technically my 3rd and last time reentering school in the past 7 years, I know my way around the park. So my hard work is starting to show, not only in my grades, but I was awarded one grant and am on the list to receive another one. Not only will this cover my complete education but it will give me extra money for housing and food. I was also informed this morning that I have been admitted to clinicals. The school I attend is highly competitive for teachers and there are limited spots available, so this is huge. It means I start the first semester of the 4 semester program this fall. I will begin observing and then student teaching. I am so excited I could burst. I am planning to attend classes over the summer to continue moving ahead. I sign up for those next week. This has been an exhilarating week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for you!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo!!!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger KTreva said...

Congrats!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home