.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Game On!!!

Well I'm pretty much moved into my new place. I've been working like a dog for about a week and a half straight and the work isn't finished yet. I still have to finsh moving the attic, basement and shed at the old house, urgh. But I want to throw out most of the left things so its just a matter of going through it. I started cleaning my house to present it to the new owners. I believe the new closing date will be next week sometime. So I have the rest of the week this week to get it ready.

The kids are wonderful! They couldn't be happier. Turtle and Froggy's room is blue with ninja turtle drapes, starwars, king kong, spiderman, and Green Day posters. They couldn't be happier. In the closet there are shelves at their level that Turtle placed his favorite books on and he sits in the closet and reads, its sooo cute. Froggy is excited because the attic left plenty of room for an art/music/homework room. Butterfly is more than pleased with her freshly painted purple princess suite I created for her. Papa built a ladder for her to get to her loft bed its so precious.

As soon as everything is settled I will take pics and post them. I had to paint 3 of the rooms. I should have taken before and after pics, it was that bad. But the space is wonderful. There is room for everything me and my babies need. My room is huge and I love it. I bought drapes for the whole place. I am really having fun with this house. The cat-who-would-be-dog has made a scratching post out of one of the moldings. Normally I would be terribly upset, but this particular molding has already been eaten by a puppy. It must smell good or just have animal magnetism. So my next purchase shall be bitter break.

School is going splendidly! Classes are sailing along. I love school. I think im perpetually 20, lol. I think I shall name my apartment Beatrice. I have two papers to write and two more exams to study for so.... I'm off like a prom dress :).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Awesome!!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooohoooo. :) It's becoming "your" Place quickly! Nice work Talula! All the sweat and a little blood make it all worth while to call it done! :)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness but you're cheery today!

I'm gonna need some more coffee to keep up... :-)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home