.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Drunk Post....

Ok it took me about 5 times to get into blogger... excuse the stammer and drool. Saturday everyone , hehe.... So its was my mom's bday party today and i made her a cake. It was a simple layer cake, or so I thought. Then I tried to remove them from the pan. I made sure they were thouroughly cooled... I thought i was safe. NOPE! I try gently to coax the cake out of the pan. I put a little pillow on the plate as to invite the cake in. The cake wasnt buying it. Stubborn CAKE!! What do you want from me??? I greased your pan, I lighty floured your EDGES, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!! I finally resorted to the spatula... I had to piece it back together to frost it. Does anyone else think frosting cans need to be bigger? You need like 1 and a half to frost a two layer cake. And that just sux, because what are ya gonna do buy two and waste a half? No your gonna buy two and use em both...can't waste the creamy goodness.

Wow I ramble when im drunk, lmao. I think ill quit while im ahead. Have a great weekend all, CHEERS!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Talula! Your Drunk. Fine. :) Wish I was there.

Second. All this talk about coaxing, flouring and Oh, don't forget the spatula. Whooohoooo. :)

Well Now your speakin my launguage with frosting. You always have to buy a couple extra thingies of it. :) Well, you know me, so you know where I'm going with that one. LOL

Finger Lickin Goodness. HEHEHE. :)

Seriously, I am sure your mother loved it no matter what.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You use less than 3 cans of frosting on a cake?

Blasphemer! :-)

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home