.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, October 24, 2005

Construction...

So, I got the roll to work finally!! Woohoo. I am still trying to figure out how to imput an image in my sidebar. I am close, I can smell it.

Anywho... I am told there are free lessons on blogging on the web. Could you please share your links with me this week, pretty pretty please with sugary icing on top? <<>>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/101423.php

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Phin & Basil are the Alliance Blogging Tips Gurus.

Just leave a comment with your question in any post in this category:

http://gevkaffeegal.typepad.com/the_alliance/blog_tips/index.html

Or you can find their e-mail addresseds in the left sidebar.

They're friendly, knowledgable, helpful, and able to explain complicated things in an understandable way.

You can tell them I sent you.

3:22 PM  
Blogger TalulaZephyr said...

thank you very much harvey :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home