.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

You know what its like...

You hear your favorite song of the moment on the radio, and even though you have the CD, you crank the fuzzy, crackling radio station all the way up in your car with 3 good speakers. Then you drive down a road heading into the sunset on your journey to the love of six little arms outstreched just waiting to wrap around you. Love fills your heart as you lift all three off the ground with a smile, laugh, and big bear hug.

I am so happy I decided to post my babies pics on my blog. There are somedays when I forget what its all for. Then a snapshot can turn my head around and make that voice coming from my heart drown out all the daily stress.

Thank you my crazy little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home