.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Power of Orange Knickers

Man I love new undies!! There is nothing better than going to work for a stressful day in a nice set of matching undies. (The hidden power keeps you going all day, I swear.) Its like you know that no matter what happens you look damn good under those clothes and only you or the person you choose can see it, hehe. The only other things I love buying more than undies is shoes. I have never been a "typical" girl except for those two things. Its great to be a woman sometimes. hehe.

So I wonder... do men find joy in a fresh pair of undies? Is this a gender or a people thing? Men, do you strut your stuff when you have that pair of elephant thongs on under your suit?

Btw... the link above is to Tori's webite. She is my favorite Siren. "The Power of Orange Knickers" is a song off her album The Beekeeper. If you have never heard her I suggest at least giving her one listen. Her melodies are enchanting, her piano playing is mystifying to watch and her lyrics leave you to marvel at the world around you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ode to new undies! lol

I love when my woman comes home with new undies to show off.. Love watchin her put them on and feeling all sexy. Fellow Men hear this, when she feels sexy, chances are so much better that you are getting some. Go shopping with her. Help her pick out her Knickers. When you get home, do the laundry (make sure you include the new knickers) practice with the Bra till you can do it with one hand! Duh. Ask her to model them for you. She'll feel happy and sexy.. WINNER!

Christ, why is my woman leaving me. LOL that's for a different blog lol

Anyhow, do I love wearing new undies.. I'm just happy they are clean! LOL.. Although, going commando! Now that is the ticket. :)

Another Novel, Sorry Talula!

TORI for PRESIDENT!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

My wife loves getting new underwear... me, I don't care. As long as they aren't falling apart I'm happy with them.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy in underwear?

Nope, couldn't care less.

The only time I think about them is if I'm wearing a pair of those "sexy thangs" that my wife likes, and I go out.

Then I keep hoping that I don't wind up in the hospital, having to explain them to a nurse.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depends on the Nurse Dude! LOL And me being almost single.. Let em see the banana sling. :)

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home