.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

If i were President

This morning before school and work, my Froggy (8 yrs old) and my Turtle (7 yrs old) had a discussion. They were talking about children in their classes. Froggy told Turtle that his friend's Dad was the President of his company. Turtle asked what made the boys Daddy a president. Froggy reponds, "Well Turtle, you see, he has a great big desk (stretching out arms) and they even let him have a phone!!" Mommy was in the bathroom doing her hair when the conversation went down. I had to shut the door so they wouldn't hear my laughter.

I have to tell you, I felt like a President all day long. Thank you Froggy, you light my world with kindness and color.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Well shoot! We're doin' better on that corporate ladder than we thought!!!

Don't you just love to hear a child's view? :-) It keeps it all in perspective.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The President of the United States has a Huge Desk. Does that make him a goodl President? NOT!

I can just see him now asking his buddies Dick and Carl.. Can you guys get me a bigger desk. I have a inferiorority complex stemming from my tanking approval ratings. Damn guys, who can be blow up next! LOL

Sorry, off subject! Kids are brilliant sometimes. I remeber flying home from vacation back in May and sitting next to a 8 year old boy who I fell in love with. He had the most innocent yet realalistic view on everything from Cartoons to Baseball and life in general. Refreshing! Makes you realize that there is hope for the human race after all!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love their point of view.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home