.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Patch

So.... pumkin patch. I loved them as a child. My children love it. Today I lost some of the love.

We go to a pumkin patch every year for hay rides, horseplay, apples, perserves and pumpkins. Today we went and much to my suprise, they started charging for the horseplay! Thats right, no corn maze, corn tunnel, cheesy pics of kids in wooden cutouts; unless you pay $4 a piece for the kids and $1 for each parent! Now this doesn't seem unfair or overly pricey; however, these things were meant to attract people to the farm to spend their money on the goods. So I came home with no apples, no apple pie and little perserves. I am not entirely sure about the inner workings of a pumpkin farm, but this hurt my heart to see.

I understand we are ALL going through hard times right now, but raise the price of the goods. LET THE CHILDREN PLAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

We are getting ready to take Clone to the local Pumpkin Patch, which is "The Pumpkin Patch", in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they don't charge admission now too.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home