.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My boss called me DUDE

A beautiful morning, kids got ready on time, i found clean underwear, and my shoes were on the right feet. Off to work....

Can a spreadsheet drive you to homocide? If so, is it self defense?

I am not a data entry person, im just not. I can't sit still, i tend to mix numbers, and i HATE it, lol. So I have this freakin wonderful spreadsheet to work on. It has now been over a month long. I calculated today that it should take me approx. 11 more days to complete!! In addition, I offered to come in on a Saturday to do my regular job!!! (Please someone send me a lifetime supply of Captain Morgan or those great little Watermelon Bacardi thingys mmmm.)

But it seems like my boss is finally starting to understand how i work. (He is a little slow all... duh.) So I am hoping he will leave me alone sometime soon.

So ANYWAY... I need your help to stay sane!!!!

Share with me some crazy things spreadsheets might be used for. I know not all of us can understand the beauty of spreadsheets but maybe if we somehow relate it to alcohol or sex... i dunno just a thought. Common man, I feel my creative juices crusting over in the bottom of a sink.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I hope to hell you found clean underwear. LOL
Can a spread sheet make you commit homocide? It depends. Do you know how to make Excell Macros? LOL Makes life so much more enjoyable. They do suck and the numbers also. Ever see my check book? It adds up but barely!
Hey, I'll bring the Capt Watermelon if you bring either Lineys Red or Sam Adams October Fest. Yummy. Then we'll trade. :)
Boss Slow, No fuckin Way! Yours too! LOL I think it's genetic and it comes with the tie. Lack of oxygen! Completely normal! Just nod your head and give some technical answer and you'll look like a God. Works for me!
Let's see, Creative spreadsheets!
Ok, I'll relate this to my life a little! Spreadsheet for everytime I say "Fucking Jackass" or "Lazy Pricks" while working! Take a total over the month and find my favorite. Same thing with sexual possitions! Let's see. This time I did "69" Missionary and up against the wall. That time it's this way, ect... you get the point. LOL Now all I need is a partner! Do dreams count? How about a spreadsheet for how many time I've heard from women. "your a nice guy, but...." LOL I already have a spreadsheet for everytime I have to answer a question my boss should know the answer to! Quite long let me tell you! Good one, how about a spread sheet for how many times I flipped off the webcams my IT guy plants around the server room. LOL Looser watches it from home! He thinks it's funny! Maybe I'll moon him tonight! Oh, who can forget. I should make one for all the guys who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom and if they did 1 or 2 LOL Gross! And people wonder why I have clorox whipes at my desk.. Sorry, when I'm drinking alcohol, last thing I want to do is use a spread sheet! LOL
Oh, Talula! Are you sure those underwear are clean? I mean it might not be the creative juices that are crusting.. ROFL!!!!!
That was mean. But creative!

Have a good day

Mac

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about for toilet paper? No, wait, too rough. Ok, ok, use the spreadsheets to cover your table and promptly de-gut a pumpkin on them! It is fall after all! Welcome to the family!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Nah, Spreadsheets are fun. I love assigning them to minions to create. :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home