.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mantra for the Week

Each Sunday I am going to post a "Mantra for the Week". Just some little thing to have running through your head this week to help you through til Friday.

Here it goes... lemme know if it works.

"My ass looks so fucking good in these pants!"

In case you are unfamiliar with mantras, here is a short example of how to use it.

Boss: Did you get your spreadsheet done yet? We are all really counting on you, to have the.....

You: inside your head (important) My ass looks so Fucking good in these pants!

Boss: (thinking you heard every word cause you have a huge smile on your face) Thank you, Im glad we can depend on you.

So this week, whenever you feel a little stress, repeat the Mantra!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

Welcome to the family.

Your ass looks so Fucking good in those pants!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

You do realize I'm going to be cracking up all this week whenever he's at your desk. Right? Yeah, well, I'm just warning you!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I'm glad YOUR ass looks good in those pants, cause that line inside My head just wouldn't be the same, you see!
*Grin*

BTW - I wandered in via Bad Example...

1:18 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Oddly, MY mantra is "her ass looks so good I'd love to get her out of those fucking pants."

It gets said a LOT at my house :-)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home