.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Working Puter!!!!

Thank you thank you puter for working finally!!

Everything is really great with me everyone, school is going well, I am enjoying my time without my babies although I am missing them terribly, my good friends are making sure I am never too lonely though ;). At this point they have been gone a little over 2 weeks and I am dying to just hug them! I still have another 4 weeks, I am not sure if I can make it. My friends are bound to get sick of me eventually. Its weird for me because I have NEVER lived competely by myself before. So having this time is a little eye opening for me. Overall I think it will be a treasured experience.

I have a bit of a block in my poetry. I have a certain reoccuring theme running through my head right now and I am not sure how to get it all down. So I am stirring it up a bit, putting it in a blender and it should be puree by the end of this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back!

Starting to worry :-)

As for the writer's block, I recommend light contemplation while laying down for a short nap.

You'll either get inspired or rested.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home