.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Air

taste the air tonight
bittersweet dreams
embracing you
clouds beneath my feet
the long time memories
faded to dust
glistening moments
of fiery lust
standing before me
i take your hand
i remember at once
this strong passioned man

hard to see you
harder to know
the love inside me
can never show
keep it hidden
lock the key
far away
for none to see

ice crystals form
around the black room
sinking inside
impending doom
i wrestle before you
my mouth quakes
so much to say
can't make a mistake

its up to me know
to hold strong and fast
i know the secret
to making it last
the air thicker now
hard to move
but i know somehow
what to do

stand before you
slivered and shaved
branches stripped
leaves fallen away
wait for your glance
that tells me to speak
tender, mild, meek
speak lightly
and travel well
my words of emotion
lost in the well
that same dark room
i locked with a key
scraped my dirty salty knees
bleeding for me
i let you in
the truth is now free
lost in my sin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home