.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday Weekend OMFG

Wow...what a freakin weekend...

I turned 31 on Saturday and man did I celebrate. Last year was a bad birthday so I had much to make up for and I did. Friday I went to see my friend's band play at my local hang. It was awesome! I took my crazy self and crazier gf... we rocked our socks off and then some, hehe. When I finally got home at 10 in the morning I was still feelin it.

I took my babies to see Over the Hedge
They loved it! It was a great satirical comedy for us liberals too, hehe.

Then I went out again. My best friend McHenry dude joined me for a celebration at the local pub. It was tame but wonderful all the same. A night of talk and booze, my fav.

Then it was Sunday... I went out again. I haven't been out three nights in a row in over 5 years at least. This time I went out to eat in Schaumburg, dancing at Alumni Club and closed down the Cadillac Ranch. My legs still feel awesome.

Monday my family had a cookout for me. We played with water balloons and ate burgers. Then a friend of mine stopped by.

I must tell you this was the best birthday I can remember. I got to spend time with friends, family, play with my babies and drink till i was stupid. I am so glad this only happens once a year, I need a nap. Thank you everyone that came out! I really enjoyed myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Saturday was tame! Fun? Oh Hell ya! I do think we could have caused more trouble but at least were both drunk this time! Ok. Next time we burn some poor unsepecting town down!
Either way, you had a wonderful b-day and that is what's important. Better than mine! LOL

5:48 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Damn - with all that's going on I missed your birthday. I'm sorry sweetie. But I am soooo glad you had such fun.

May this year be all you want and need!!!

Love ya!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sprays Reddi-Wip on TZ*

Happy Birthday! :-)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home