.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, May 01, 2006

Meep Meep....

Prepare for the late arrival of the spring Zephyr. That's right im in the works to return. I have a lot of poetry and stories to catch up on. I've missed you all, I have two more weeks of classes before summer. I can't wait to blog again... ( I have a lot of reading to catch up on too, hehe.)

Until then a Spring Mantra....

I make the lightening happen!

Since lightening comes up from the ground (college knowledge at work) remember it comes from your energy. And if you have that much extra energy that the earth has to get rid of it, imagine what you have locked inside. Have a great week everyone!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You're alive! :-)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back from vacation. :) If you can make lightening happen, could you please send some my way. There is this one branch in a tree that is way to high for me to get and it's dead and rotten.. You don't want me to die climbing do you? HEHE. ROFL

Pretty Please? :)LOL

Anywho, Missed Your Poems! :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Thank GOODNESS!!! It's good to see you posting!!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home