.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Puke-a-thon

While my sister's pledge drive is winding down, I have my very own puke-a-thon happening at my house. At first I thought we wouldn't be able to hit every room in the new apartment. I was mistaken. I have so much laundry I will be up all night. Turtle seems to be feeling better finally after the two day onslaught. Butterfly and I were also sick but we prefer the lower end rather than the upper. Times like this im thankful for my steam cleaner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! The good news is that this did not involve alcohol! hehe. Seriously. I hope you and the kids feel much better soon! :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home