.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Conference

Its official, I've been invited to my first teaching seminar. I am really excited. Mostly because its downtown and I just love my Chicago. But really this is such an excellent chance to meet excelling professional educators, it makes my heart pound. One of my professors invited his class to attend becuase he is part of the commitee that is hosting the seminar. My buttons are just busting people, I have to say. The only part I am not looking forward to is going alone. I am trying to find someone in the class that wants to go as well. But convincing 20 year olds that this is a great oppurtunity is kinda hard. It seriously infringes on their quarter pitcher night. Even if I have to go alone, it will be great just to be there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OO! Quarter pitchers?

...don't wait up for me ;-)

2:37 AM  
Blogger Omnibabe said...

Let me know when you're going to blow into town. Maybe we can meet for a cocktail... and have more time to talk than we did at the Fritz Fest!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home