.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Love and Koolaid Stains

Email me I'd love to hear from you! talulazephyr@yahoo.com Copyright 2005-2006

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Naked Me

Mother of three
Peace, power and love i seek

Boundless energy
Season of change

Free to move in my skin
The light is on in the back of my closet

I want to grab the world and scream

You may think peace and power
are not in the same realm
But they are one

To find the power of you
is peace

There is no magic truth to you others hold
the answers are inside.

Power, peace, beauty and Love

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Keep on writing. Your poetry is wonderful.

9:26 AM  
Blogger TalulaZephyr said...

ty anon!! im glad you liked it. its a little hard to post my poetry, its very personal to me, so tyvm:)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home